Apply for undergraduate courses

Book an Open Day

Discover more about our range of courses and get a feel for life at for yourself at our next Open Day.

Full-time courses

Full-time courses

You must apply for your full-time undergraduate course through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

What you need to know

  • Our institution code is M80
  • Individual course codes are at the top of the course page

Undergraduate 2024

Find a course and apply now to start an undergraduate course that will give you the opportunity to experience learning alongside the world of work, preparing you for the future.

Full-time transfer students

You can transfer from another uni into many of our full-time courses in year two or three. Check our entry requirements for transferring students and then

Nursing and midwifery courses

For nursing and midwifery applications, we'll contact you within six weeks to let you know if you are shortlisted for an interview.

Advice for your application

Support from our team - check out our online resources about writing your personal statement and more.

Help from UCAS - find on their website.


Information for schools

Part-time courses
two students chatting

Part-time courses

To study an undergraduate course on a part-time basis you'll need to apply directly to using our .

When you create an Applicant Portal account, you can submit your application and track its progress. You can also upload your supporting documents, portfolio or show-reel and make subsequent applications. .

Part-time transfer students

To transfer into a part-time course in year two or three from another university, you also need to create an account for our .

Entry requirements

Check the entry requirements

We ask for a combination of entry requirements that usually include a specific qualification, subject or grade that are relevant to the course that you're applying for.


Exceptions to the standard process

You need to apply direct to through our  for any full-time .

With work experience

We might be able to recognise your work experience or previous learning as part of our entry requirements and even award it towards your degree. Find out more about what  is eligible and how to claim.

Mature applicants

We welcome your application to study with us as a mature student. You are considered mature if you are over the age of 21 and you didn't go to university after school or college.

We will consider your application on an individual basis and we may also invite you to an interview to get to know more about you.

Deferred entry

To take a year out, apply through UCAS to start your course after a year or defer your existing offer through UCAS to the next start date.

Exceptions to this are: